So much for doing a weekend recap! I got nominated for an award by Heather from at Heather’s Journey Through Life!!
What is a Liebster Award? A Liebster Award is a way to discover new blogs.
How does it work? Share eleven facts about yourself. Answer eleven questions from the person who gave you the award. Nominate eleven blogs. List eleven questions for them to answer.
So, 11 facts about me. This could be difficult. I hope you don’t get too bored.
1. I sometimes wish I had waited longer to buy a house. I don’t feel like I’m throwing my money away like I did renting, but I also don’t feel like I’m ready to handle when things mess up – like my roof leaking yesterday.
2. Without my mom I’d be no where! She is my rock & one of my biggest supporters. I think growing up an only child in a divorced home gave us the chance to form a mother/daughter relationship that few get the chance to. She’s pretty much awesome.
3. I broke my finger when I was 8. 9? 10? I don’t know, somewhere around there. Ready for the big exciting story??? I fell out of a chair. Oh yeah! I had my foot propped up with ice (because being the klutz I am, I twisted my ankle running in the yard) and someone tripped over the chair leg I was sitting in. To the ground I went. The metal back of the chair I was sitting in fell & landed across my finger. broken in 2 places.
4. I love, love, LOVE Tom Petty. Seriously. It’s on my bucket list to see him in concert. I probably need to get on that seeing as how he’s pretty old.
5. I love to read. This is a new found love. I used to hate it. HATE it. And now I get so mad at school work because it cuts into my free time to read.
6. I also love to bake. I’m a huge stress baker. Huge. I’m trying to find ways to make my baking a little more… healthy? It’s a struggle. But I’m enjoying it.
7. I have a new found love of shooting guns. I even own one now! And I’m a pretty decent shot. 🙂
8. As much as I fussed about the homeowner thing, it’s pretty amazing. I like decorating. And redecorating. And then doing it again. The yard work sucks though.
9. I want to love to run. I tried it once. It hurts. Every ounce of my being hurts afterwards. But I need to start back. Or just start in general. Maybe one day I’ll work back up to being able to actually do it.
10. I have an addiction to Coach purses. Don’t judge me! I don’t have many. I really don’t have enough.
11. I have to bribe myself to workout. Seriously! What kind of weight loss blogger am I if I have to bribe myself to workout?? $.50 for every workout. After 20 I can go buy myself something $10 or less. Obviously I can save them for later. But yeah. That’s just sad.
11 Questions for me from Heather!
1. If you could move anywhere, where would you move and why?
I did. I moved to where I live now. I grew up about 2 hours away from SW Virginia. I came here for college expecting to spend no more than 4 years in this area. I fell in love. I couldn’t imagine leaving. Except maybe for a 1 way ticket to Hawaii.
2. What is a goal you have for the next 3 years? 5 years?
3 years – to graduate & find a job I’m happy in. Maybe, hopefully, with a pretty shiny on my left ring finger from the one I love. 5 years – to be more financially stable & maybe with an additional pretty shiny from the one I love. Hey, a girl can dream, right?
3. Dogs or cats?
Both! I grew up with cats & always though of myself as a cat person. But dogs just have such a different personality.
4. Favorite actor or actress?
Actor – Ryan Gosling. Yep. Totally my celeb crush. And no, I’m not jumping on the Hey Girl bandwagon. He’s been my celeb crush since Remember the Titans! Actress – Jennifer Lawrence. I don’t know if she really does say all those random quotes I find on pinterest, but I absolutely love her for them.
5. Current favorite song?
Tom Petty – Square One.
6. What is your best accomplishment to date?
Deciding to go back to school. Not because anyone wanted me to. But because I wanted to.
7. Favorite hobby?
Reading. I feel as though because this is mainly a WL blog I should say exercising. But nope. I love to read. Sometimes bake. I’m so totally failing at the WL blog part.
8. What is your biggest fear?
Spiders! For serious. Nothing scares me more than the thought of a spider being on my body somewhere. *shudder*
9. Favorite movie?
Peter Pan!! Or chick movies. I love some chick movies.
10. Beach or Mountains?
I don’t know that I can answer this question. I am 100% totally in love with the mountains. They are beautiful & calm & amazing. I have loved them since I was young. But the beach. The beach is what I crave. When I’m there I forget everything.
11. Favorite dessert?
Um.. does this really need to be asked? For goodness sakes, my blogs name is Cheating on CHOCOLATE!
My 11. 🙂
Adventures with my Enemy, Melanoma
Life’s Little Epiphanies
Miss Mary Mc
Ramblings of a Healthy Chick
Running Off the Reese’s
The Cheese Fries Stand Alone
Roll Like Whoa
Kelly’s Stellar Kitchen
My Own 600 Life
My 11 Questions!
1. Who is your favorite person & why?
2. What would your dream vacation be?
3. What is your biggest accomplishment?
4. What is your biggest regret?
5. Have you ever experienced love?
6. Do you have a life plan?
7. What is your dream job?
8. Apples or Oranges?
9. Why did you get into blogging?
10. What is your favorite drink?
11. Who is your best friend?