I’m seriously slacking on this whole updating thing! I’m sorry.
Life has been crazy busy with finishing up my Marketing course & starting on Accounting. Trying to stay as on plan as possible while the one I love doesn’t diet or eat very healthy. Also just haven’t been in the workout mood.
So, a quick update on life for the past 10 days!
1) Marketing is over. Our group project got put together at the very last minute. Our presentation ran over in time. I still managed to pull off an A for the course. Whew! That brings my overall GPA to a 3.83. I’m loving it.
2) My Accounting class started last night. I think my teacher is going to be great. But the class is going to be confusing. I’m seriously not looking forward to my next Accounting class. I think it’s going to be really hard.
3) I’m getting better at eating within my points & staying closer to on plan. I’m still not planning full weeks at a time, but I am doing a pretty decent job of planning day to day meals.
4) I lost 1.8lbs last week and another 2.7 pounds this week. I’m pretty excited about this fact. I really hope I can continue to stay on plan & get this weight off quickly!
5) I ordered my goal reward for reaching Onederland. I’ve pretty much stopped doing goal rewards for every few pounds like before. Now I just want to celebrate the big ones. And getting back under 200lbs is a pretty huge goal. I don’t know when I got back above 200lbs, if it was before this summer or since I emotionally ate my way through life. But either way, I know I’m not happy where I am and I’m so glad I’m close to being back under that number. I think I put such a stigma on that number; it seriously feels like a huge weight is lifted off my shoulders once I’m back at 199.8 & I just don’t know why.
So, that pretty much sums up my last week and a half. I swear I’ll do better at updating this blog!!
On another note, anyone have any good, easy, quick, and boyfriend approved healthy meals?
I know I’m not asking for a lot.
I got some inspiration from Emilybites.com & her pizza cupcakes. I think I might make some pizza rolls for the one I love this weekend. Stuff them with some cheese, pepperoni, & sausage (for him) for myself I’ll probably load them down with veggies. Dip them in pizza sauce. That sounds pretty good if you ask me.
Today’s Plan of Attack:
B: Waffle w/ PB & Coffee. -4
S: Banana. -0
L: Taco salad w/o shell. -10
S: Orange & cheese stick. -2
D: Probably a combination of salad, soup, sandwich. Who knows.