Inspired by all of these posts on Facebook about all the random things you don’t know about me, I’ve decided to post 10 random facts about myself. Not necessarily weight loss related. They are in no particular order of importance, at all.
1) My mom is my best friend. Without her I don’t know how I would get through some of the things I have. She has been my rock when I’ve needed support. My best friend when I’ve needed one. She listens to me. She has put up with my mood swings and craziness. When things get bad, she’s there. Without her I wouldn’t have half as much as I do – my house, my car – without my mom’s help and support I would not be in the place that I am. She is beautiful. She is amazing. And one day I hope I can be just like her.
2) I have some of the best friends a girl could ever ask for. All of my close friends I’ve met within the last 10 years. Without then I don’t know how I would have gotten through some fo the things I have. They have put up with my craziness when life feels like chaos, my late night phone calls when I feel like my world is falling apart. They’ve been there to listen when things are going so good and all I want to do is gush. They are amazing people and I love them.
3) I decided at 25 years old to go back to school. It has been one of the scariest things I’ve ever done in my life. And at the same time one of the most rewarding. I can’t wait to finally finish my degree. I already feel like I’ve accomplished so much just by going back to school.
4) Mr. Chocolate is one of the best things to have come into my life. We’ve had our ups and downs, that’s for certain. But in the past 2 1/2 years he has taught me how to love, how to think of someone else’s needs, how to care for someone. He has been one of my biggest supporters. I still get butterflies for him almost daily. And the way he tries to take care of me melts my heart.
5) I am the typical white girl – I love Fall. I love the smell in the air. When there is a slight chill outside in the mornings. I love jackets and boots. I love curling up on the sofa with a cup of coffee or hot cocoa. I love the TV shows that come back around. And college football. I love being under a blanket. I love the changing leaves and how beautiful they are. It’s my favorite.
6) I have the biggest sweet tooth ever. (Shocker, I know.) I could live off of sweets. I can never pick just one favorite sweet item, I love them all equally. Red velvet cake with cream cheese icing, ressee cups, French toast. Love.It.All.
7) I love Christmas shopping. I love trying to find that perfect gift for someone. Something different and quirky. It makes me the happiest when I can find something totally off the wall that I think someone will totally love.
8) I absoluely love to cook and bake. I love playing around with different flavors when cooking and making something delicious for those who are important to me. But more than cooking, I love to bake. It relaxes me. I find it extremely enjoyable. And I love al the delicious goodness that comes out of it.
9) I find watching nature one of the most preaceful things ever. The ocean waves crasing, the sun setting, the stars at night. I love it all. There is something magical in it. I always feel at ease when I’m watching these things.
10) I love to read. I love getting wrapped up in the characters. It is one of the saddest things ever when I finish a novel/series because that means my time with those characters is over. If I really like the book I’ll only read a couple chapters at a time so I get to spend more time with these characters.
This was really hard to put together! Well, at first it was. Once I got going I thought of so many more things I wanted to list! I’ll try to do this more often. It was fun and really made me think about what makes me who I am. And what I find important in my life.