1) You ate turkey meatballs. And liked them.
2) You blush when you toot. And get so embarrassed. It’s cute.
3) You watch cartoon movies with me & enjoy them.
4) You are totally fine with spending NYE at home in PJ’s watching movies & baking cookies.
5) You do manly things like cut wood so that I stay comfortable in your house.
I love you to pieces.
Ok, so now that my man time gush is over! I made some amazing chicken salad this weekend. Amazing.
Buffalo Ranch Chicken Salad.
Om nom nom nom.
It was almost like that buffalo chicken dip that is so super wonderful and addicting. Except not totally like that.
Buffalo Ranch Chicken Salad
1/4 cup-ish Frank’s Red Hot sauce
1/2 packet-ish Hidden Valley Ranch dry mix
22.5 oz Canned Chicken, drained
1/2 cup Light Mayo (I use Duke’s)
2-3 stalks Celery
– Dice celery to desired size.
– Mix all ingredients together, well.
In the Recipe Builder with WW I entered it as 6 servings, but I think it will actually be closer to 7.
6 servings = 5 WW pts
7 servings = 4 WW pts
B: Quiche, Cinnamon Raisin english muffin, coffee. -6
S: Greek yogurt. -3
L: Chicken salad sandwich, hummus w/ celery, mandarin oranges. -8
S: Banana, cheese stick. -1
D: Spaghetti Squash w/ Meatballs & sauce, Cheesy garlic bread. -13
I still have 7pts left & they are MUCH needed for a treat!!